Tuesday, February 22, 2011

epy besday to my eldest brother......

tody my eldest brother besdy (22/2)...i really forgt to wish him last nite coz so tired accmpny my frenz to HKL(hsptl kuala lmpur)..so when i wke up tis mornik i quckly snt my msj to him wish him epy besday...so epy besday abg...hehe..yg ke 23..dh tua rpanya ek kamu nie...then i call my luvly mother n tll her bout tat..n so she also frgt bout her luvly son besday..haha..wat a funny...luckly my sister msj her n remnd her tat today is her eldest son besdy...huhu..anywy epy besday bro...gud luck n wish u all da best...hpely u can bcme a great doctor.....hehe..adiah nti ek..hold dlu..duit elaun xdpt lg...tnggu sime drby msukkan ..hehe...=)...



         my broher mit his frenz...(spectcal)




nie cake.....




            my brother....

epy besday yg ke-23..........                                                                                                   


2 comments: